Thursday, June 30, 2011

Symptoms

My symptoms:
Real or imagined?  Clomid, IUI, or pregnancy related? Eh, hard to tell.

1.  Frequent potty trips.

I've been peeing like crazy.   No, its not a UTI.  It just feels like something is pressing on my bladder.   I originally attributed this to the ginormous state of my ovaries due to the Clomid overstim.  Now, not so sure.  Annoying?  Definitely.  5 seconds after I pee my bladder feels full again.  Logically, I know that it's not. But all that potty training that happened  years ago is really hard to override.

2. Cramps, cramps, cramps

IUIs make me cramp. PMS/AF makes me cramp. But dang.  I've been crampy since the 1st IUI.  I'm ok with being crampy for weeks on end if that's what is need to grow a baby.  I'm not so ok with it if my body is just being mean to me.

3.  Nausea

I've been experiencing day long low level nausea.  Probably just from anxiety, but a girl can dream.


Yeah, I know.  I'm starting to crack.

I'm ok with that though.

9dpo.  Fingers still crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment