Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where we are now

So... it's been a while.  

Yeah.

Here's what we've been up to:

The try in April was a BFN.

We took May off, thank god.  A month with no ttc stuff  less ttc stuff was awesome.  The week long vacation we took definitely helped too.


Yeah, so that little bit off ttc stuff that we did included one very bad experience.  A bad experience involving 4 people staring at my girly parts, an ultrasound machine, a million gallons of saline and an uncooperative uterus and fallopian tubes.  I forget what the test was called - but its the one where they pump you full of saline and air and check the uterus for polyps and make sure your tubes are open.   The experience was awful.  And painful.  Yep, painfully awful.  


In other news - gained a bunch of weight.  Got yelled at by the baby making doctor so now we're back on the South Beach Diet.  I'm having a hard time with my latest breakup with carbs.  I really do love carbs.  But I feel like crap and need to loose weight to help make baby.  

I also took a gigantic step today.  I found a therapist and went for my first session this morning.  I was even a big girl about it and made the next 2 appointments.   This is my first time in therapy since 2004.  But its something I need to do, for myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment