Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A tinsy bit crazy

Just because I have a bazillion follicles on my left ovary and a uterus full of spermies - does not mean I should go crazy.  "Crazy" in the pick out baby bedding kind of way.  Nope.  Totally shouldn't do that.

...But I just can't help it!  Baby stuff is sooo cute.  Between the furniture and the bedding and those super cute little bitty shoes-  I mean come on.  Who doesn't think about that stuff constantly?  And don't you dare say normal, sane people.  Besides which, I wouldn't believe you anyway.  Everyone in my universe is obsessed with babies and baby stuff.  Yep.  I swear. Alright, so maybe "everybody" is just me and my one other friend who's also playing along in a similar science experiment.

Whew.  Deep breath.

My wife is on the way home from work and I promised her I wouldn't be crazy when she got home.  Well, not any more crazy than when she left this morning : )

One insem down, one more to go.
By this time tomorrow I'll be chock full of spermies and eggs.

Fingers crossed for a BFP
                             
                                     ...and for not quads.   Can I wish for both at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment