Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Moving forward

So, since we've had 3 unsuccessful IUI's and I'm overweight, the clinic has kicked us to the curb.  No not permanently, but it kinda feels like it.

Here's the list of what we have to do before we're" allowed" to come back:
Lose weight

Long list, eh?

Here's what they said should help us:
South Beach Diet
Nutritional Counselor
Overeaters Anonymous

Seriously?  Thanks, fertility clinic, for me helping me to feel a little bit sh*ttier today.  And by "weight," they mean at least 18 pounds, but they'd prefer 60.  60?  Dear god.  Even when I ate super healthy and worked out 2+ times a day I didn't weigh 60lbs less than I do now.  I was probably 14 years old last time a weighed that little.

I know other people have struggled with infertility too, but right now it feels like we're the only ones in the world going through this. Sigh



And just because we're having such craptastic day, the IRS decided to join in the fun and garnish K's paychecks.  Yeah.  Thanks to K's ex husband (eww - I know.  She was married to a man, yuck.)  Somehow losing money on a joint investment in '07 has turned our world upside down.  Hello!  How do we owe taxes for a LOSS filed by HIM?  Ugh.  Very frustrating, and definitely not the best day to receive the news.  Luckily we took out a loan to help cover the fertility stuff, so we have to the cash laying around to pay very one.  We'll just have significantly less $$ around for fertility treatments : (  Oh well.  It'd be hard to be excited about  being pregnant if we were homeless : /



Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment