Saturday, July 16, 2011

One week down

One week down, eight thousand more to go.

I've survived the first week of the diet - hooray.  After one week, I've lost 7lbs.  Pretty awesome : )  I know it will slow down a lot after the first week, but it only leaves me 5 more pounds that I have to lose, but 15 more is kind of my minimal goal.  Hopefully we'll be trying again in September.  We have mixed feelings about delaying until October or not.  In September we'll celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary, and I'm not certain I want to be all crazy with the peeing on sticks/ shoving things up my hoo-haa.  But- not trying might also make me crazy.  Wait and see I guess.

In foot news:
On Monday, I'm getting an MRI on of my foot and ankle. It seems to be getting worse - not better. I'm a little nervous.  I never knew I was claustrophobic until I was in the middle of getting an MRI on my shoulder.  Not the best timing for that realization.  Hopefully they wont need to put my entire body inside the machine this time.  Really wishing that I had remembered that when I was scheduling this thing.  All I needed to do was pick a different location and I could've had an open mri.  Oh well, instant gratification won out over potential anxiety attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment