Friday, March 18, 2011

10dpo...and waiting

We've made it more than half way through our first IUI tww.  Each day has crept by very slowly.  I was sure that the days I was working would fly by, but no.  No they didn't.  Even though I worked my butt off making sure the world had lots of delicious kids cereal, the days still passed slowly.   Not fair.

I appreciate the heads up I got from reading other blogs.  You know, the ones that say how awful progesterone suppositories are.   Even though I knew about the side effects, I didn't really think they'd happen to me.  I mean come on.  I'm me.  I'm special.  Yeah....  My boobs have never been so sore.  An boy howdy do I feel sexy with that constant "leakage" of progesterone.  This stuff is doing wonders for my sex life. Ha.

Luckily the weather is beautiful this weekend, so I can distract myself in the garden.  Or so my plans go.  Still haven't made a trip to the garden center to pick up the soil additives that we need.  I did mow the front yard though : )  The garden center will have to wait until Sunday, because tomorrow we're heading out to my brother's house for a dual birthday celebration.  My birthday was 3 weeks ago, and my sister-in-laws's is next week.  They have the most adorable 15 month old daughter.  I love her to pieces.  People always talk about loving their children more than than they thought was humanly possible.  I feel that way about my niece.  And she's just so darn cute.  I hope we make a cute baby.

Beta will be either the 22nd or 23rd.  If AF doesn't show up.  I'm feeling quite pms-y.  Of course, that could just be progesterone.

No comments:

Post a Comment