Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So much for planning

After peeing on a stick all weekend at work, I was super excited to go to the Dr yesterday.  It was supposed to be a visit filled with - "wow, check out those follicles" - and - "here's your trigger shot, see you tomorrow".    Well, that's not at all how it went.  Lining was good, but follicles immature--  so no IUI today or tomorrow.  I'm going back Friday.  Hopefully the follicles will be super huge and ready to go. Trigger on Friday followed by a  double insem on Saturday- because the doctor will be out of town Sunday.

Trying my best not to be bummed out.  There were 2 good looking follicles.  But now I have to take time off work for the insem, since I was scheduled to work Sat- Tues this week.  Called in to get vacation, but it was a no go.  We have some crazy strict rules around how many people can be off at once.  I'm out of luck there, so I guess I'll have to just lay out of work (which is a pretty big deal at my work.)   Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment